Social Icons

emailtumblrYouTubetwitterlast.fmSloundCloudMixCloud

Saturday 18 August 2012

The Brit Pop Inflicted

Caesars of the Green (New Delhi, India)

I know I have said it before, and yes I am repeating myself – but I am loving soundcloud at the moment. This time it leads me to Caesars of the Green, a brand new band hailing from India.

In their own words:

Caesars of the Green is an indie rock band. Formed in the fall of 2011 in New Delhi, the band consists of Sidharth Malik (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Satyum Joshi (lead guitar), Ajit Rajian (bass guitar) and Ujjwal Kumar (drums, percussion). The band released their debut EP 'You've Seen As I've Made You' in February, 2012. Their brand of indie rock draws on influences such as Kings of leon, Blur, The Libertines, MGMT, Bob Dylan, Sigur ros, Joy Division and Dylan Thomas, leading to the creation of a unique brit pop inflicted indie rock sound. The theme of their lyrically driven music revolves around the philosophy of an ideal for living.

A must add to your indie radar (fishie says)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

TICP - Volume 5 - Sadly the last one


IndieTernational - Germany

IndieTernational - India

Grab It: Cross Wires #supportindie

IndieTernational - Greece

IndieTernational - Italy

Debut: Blockhouse Bay #supportindie

M O S C O W M E T R O - COSMOS

IndieTernational - Finland